Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
- By placing your order on ClothesandCoffeePh, you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- By using our website, you represent yourself to be at least of legal age on your state or province.
- The photos posted both on our Facebook page and our website are the actual photos of the items, color may vary in person because of the lighting used and phone screen tend to produce a bluish color on most phone brands. We do our best to produce photos that is near the actual but please do expect variations.
- Sizes are indicated at the item description on our website and Facebook page in width and length. Please do refer on those measurements for you to have an idea on how it will fit. May the item not fit or be a little tight, you may request for an item change but ClothesandCoffeePh will not handle the shipping fee for the exchange both back and forth. Refunds are not given as well so make sure to read our “Guide to Order” on our website to prevent size issues.
- Third party services such as the courier, the bank, payment gateways such as PayPal or the remittance centers are not in any way affiliated to ClothesandCoffeePh. Should there be any problem on your payment not getting through, the customer having lost your proof of payment, or misspelled or wrong details were encoded by the 3rd party service, the team will do what we can to help but will not be held responsible for it. As for the shipping, we always make sure that your items are in good condition and complete before it is shipped. ClothesandCoffeePh will not be held liable for the damages caused by the courier's side. An example of such is that the package getting soaked or submerged in flood specially on rainy seasons. This applies for delays that may happen on the courier side. We can help by doing a follow up and we will coordinate with the courier to make sure you will receive your package but should the arrival be delayed; we will not be held liable for it.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to track their orders. If there is any case that the order is returned due to reasons such as (1) No Consignee Present (2) Consignee unknown in the area (3) Cannot contact consignee or the number of the consignee is not active (4) Consignee did not contact the courier given the courier posted on their website to reach out on their customer care service line, the team will not be held responsible for another shipping fee.
- Make sure to pay only on our modes of payment. ClothesandCoffeePh has the right to decline any payment made aside from the ones listed on our website.
- Promos such as discounts and free shipping will only apply during the event period and if the customer reached the criteria. Should there be problems such as the order is returned to the shipper due to any reason that is under the responsibility of the customer, ClothesandCoffeePh will not handle another shipping fee. Free shipping in any case ClothesandCoffeePh held a promo will only apply once.
- The customer is responsible to fill up the correct details on the corresponding tab when submitting an order. Should there be any problem that arise due to incorrect or confusing information, ClothesandCoffeePh will not be held responsible for it.
- If excess payment is made, do not worry just remind us and we will check our records. Refund for excess payments will only be done once the transaction is already reflected on our account. Refund will be made within 1-3 working days after request for refund is permitted.
- Before checking out, the customer must make sure that the order placed and the information given are correct. The customer will only be given an hour after the checkout, to message us on our Facebook page if there are any changes on their ordered items. Changes on shipping information will only be allowed before the day of shipping.
- If the customer claims that he/she received incomplete items from his/her order, the customer must send a video proof (opening the package from its sealed pouch and checking the items) otherwise the team cannot verify/accept the claim. This goes for damaged items and claims will only be valid 7 days after receiving the order.
- We reserve the right to not accept a transaction from a customer. ClothesandCoffeePh values customer service really well, that is why from time to time we do extend our services to a certain extent, but there are times that a customer is really hard to handle or satisfy. If this happens, we will do our best to resolve the current issue but If we deem that we cannot meet the standards of that certain customer yet, on his/her next order, we reserve the right to decline or cancel the transaction, and not accept future orders till we are confident that we will pass his/her standards. To be clear, we have no ill intentions from what we have mentioned above, this is just to avoid future conflict and preserve what may have been a better customer relationship that we can have in the future when we are ready.
- ClothesandCoffeePh reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as needed, so we encourage you to review this page from time to time.