Hello there! ☕
CNCPh has a lot of products that differ on prints and fabrics used. For this, we have listed a few of our item care tips:
- If it’s a light-colored fabric please wash it with the light-colored ones as well.
- New colored fabrics tend to "bleed" when washed for the first time (even up to second/third time). We recommend washing them separately to avoid staining other clothes.
- If there is a stain and you will apply bleaching agent please do apply only at the stained area (if white cloth) and prevent contact with the design.
- For stained colored fabrics, we recommend mixing bleaching agent with water before applying it on clothes to avoid discoloration.
- If you are washing it using a washing machine please set the speed level to gentle and avoid overcrowding on the washer with other clothing.